What is involved in becoming a DVSA Enhanced Rider Scheme trainer?

Once you’ve achieved your certification to instruct riders on CBT and DAS courses, you may wish to become a fully qualified motorcycle trainer recognised by the DVSA. You’ll need to take a DVSA special test that will test your motorcycling skills to the highest standard. Once you’ve paid the fee (currently £163.00) and passed the assessment, you’ll be able to register to become a DVSA enhanced rider scheme trainer and provide enhanced rider training.